Data Translator Remote Worker
The Data Translator Remote Worker will be responsible for the translation and transliteration of company names and information from such languages as required, such as Farsi or Arabic, to English and to enter such translations into the company data base.
Converting written material, such as company names and information, from one language into another language
Reading materials and research specific terminology using translating tools including proprietorial/online tools
Write sentences that duplicate the structure of the original meaning, keeping true to the ideas of the original text
Ensuring translated texts, such as company names and information, convey the original meaning as the source
Report to Data Quality Researcher or assigned supervisor any issues to help make the process more efficient
Ensure that all documentation is kept confidential and secure
Process translations and transliteration of company names and information of high quality and accuracy
Attend training and meetings as required
Safeguard the intellectual rights and property of the company
Good proficiency in the English language
Good proficiency in Arabic language where applicable
Good proficiency in Persian language where applicable
Basic computing skills
Able to prioritize activities and show initiative
Preferably experience of translation and transliteration of documents from Arabic and Farsi into the English language
Preferably have be a graduate
Experience with Microsoft suite
Experience with Internet research methods and tools
Must have access to own computer hardware and software.
Must have own internet access.
Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic Front-End Web Developer to oversee the development and maintenance of our corporate website, to work with our friendly team in our spacious seafront offices in Limassol.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and debugging responsive web-application/website and must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Strong understanding of UI, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Valid work permit or EU nationality.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Collaborate with other team members in-house or remotely when required
Although not required, any one or more of the following will be beneficial:
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization processes
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with API and Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..)
- Experience with Bootstrap and Less (CSS)
- Experience with Dapper as Object-Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database systems is a plus
- Knowledge of AngularJS or ReactJS
Please send a cover letter with your CV to email@example.com for consideration. Closing date is 23rd August, 2019